Our people help create our success. Start your career in logistics today!
Our strategy is to recruit, retain, develop and train people to provide expertise, motivation and competence in delivery of service and continual improvement processes.
EV is always looking to grow our team of dedicated, diverse, and talented individuals. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment where team members can continually improve their skills and learn more about the various roles, our business, and the food industry as a whole. Could EV Logistics be the right place for you?
Why Work at EV
- Diverse, positive and respectful culture
- Team environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Growth in the supply chain and job security
- Health and safety focused
On-site Health and Wellness Centre
- Invested in our community and environment
- Opportunities for advancement and skill development
- We live by our motto: Work Hard. Play Hard.
Are you a perfect fit for EV?
Here are a few of the attributes we are looking for in new, promising team members:
- Safety Oriented – our environment is fast paced, and requires heavy lifting on a repetitive basis; the ability to commit to a safety driven culture is critical
- Strong Work Ethic – dedication, productivity, cooperation and strong character
- A Team Player– we operate as a team based environment as well as offer opportunities to challenge yourself individually
- Resilient – this is a challenging role and environment; ability to persevere is key
- Reliable – our ability to service our customer relies on our awesome team of people being committed to being at work and providing quality performance
Quality Assurance Specialist
EV Logistics is currently seeking a Perishables Quality Assurance Specialist to join the team.
Warehouse Material Handler – Lower Mainland
Permanent Roles for Warehouse Material Handler Position Available Located in Langley, BC!