Warehouse Material Handler – Lower Mainland
Exciting Opportunities Available with EV Logistics, Be Part of Something Bigger!
Permanent Roles for Warehouse Material Handler Position Available Located in Langley, BC!
EV Logistics provides distribution services for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for team members with a passion for providing exceptional service to our customers. Our work atmosphere is safety-focused, supportive, collaborative and performance driven. We're committed to continuous improvement and the growth of our employees, with programs that support learning, engagement and career advancement. Are you ready to join a successful team where your contribution makes a difference?
- Safely operate material handling equipment including pallet jacks, reach trucks and counterbalance forklifts (training is provided)
- Timely, accurate order picking and palletizing of grocery products
- Repetitive, heavy lifting of grocery products
- Order picking using automated voice-directed technology
Ideal Candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- A safety-first attitude
- The ability to lift products ranging from 10 to 50 lbs on a regular basis in a high paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient English communication skills
- Able to work a minimum of 32 to 40 hours per week on day shift but shift may change based on business needs and including weekend coverage
What We Offer:
- Starting wage for permanent part-time $15.51 with incentives and increases as you progress
- Team and individual performance-based incentives of up to $4.25 per hour
- MSP coverage after 13 weeks of employment (Eligibility based on hours worked)
- Health Care Spending Account after 1 year of service
- Free access to our On-Site Wellness Centre
To Applicants Applying: Please note that there is no bus transportation route in the area. Reliable transportation is required.
Apply for this job now!