Senior Payroll & Benefits Administrator
- EV Logistics – Ambient Facility
- 5111 – 272nd Ave, Langley, BC
- Reports to:
- Senior Business Analyst
- Start Date:
Are you ready to be a part of something bigger? At EV Logistics, our people create our success!
EV Logistics provides distribution services for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for team members with a passion for providing exceptional service to our customers. Our work atmosphere is safety-focused, supportive, collaborative and performance driven. We're committed to continuous improvement and the growth of our employees, with programs that support learning, engagement and career advancement.
EV Logistics is currently seeking a Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join the team. This individual will work closely with the Finance team to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing. Are you a detail oriented payroll professional who is ready to join a successful team where your contribution makes a difference?
- Responsible for the accurate, timely and confidential preparation of the facility payroll, as well as ensuring the appropriate forms are completed for benefit additions and changes;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve processes and eliminate risk;
- Oversee and verify biweekly and quarterly incentive payouts;
- Lead the year end payroll reconciliation process;
- Complete regular payroll and benefits audits;
- Enter schedules into the payroll system, process pay raises, bonuses, etc, by completing and sending an Employee Change form to corporate HR, calculating any retro or amounts owing and entering it into the payroll system;
- Answer payroll inquires, resolving discrepancies as required;
- Complete scheduled and ad-hoc reporting requirements;
- Complete month end balance sheet reconcilations;
- Print off exception reports in the time entry system, obtain approvals and investigate discrepancies, training;
- Other duties as assigned
- High school supplemented with post-secondary education;
- Payroll designation/certification would be an asset;
- Minimum of three to five years in a payroll position; experience processing unionized payroll;
- General knowledge and interpretation of BC Labour Standards and Labour Laws;
- Experience with system implementation would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written form;
- Proven effective management skills in leadership, teamwork, motivation, customer orientation, and planning;
- Proficiency with Windows based computer applications would be an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel;
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now, Kronos or Oracle is preferred.
Are you energetic and wanting to be part of an amazing team? Are you the person we have been looking for? If yes, please send your resume and cover letter quoting “Reference 17-06” to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.